Wednesday, September 2, 2009

peace and quiet

This just happened:
Me: Do you hear that car alarm? It's loud!
Scott: *weird look*
Me: Listen!
Scott: It's Crickets...
Me: Doh!!

***Later that night***

I wake up and hear a noise, like maybe my cell phone needs to be charged? Or no, wait! It must be an alarm going off in the living room. What is it?
DOH! It's crickets....again!



Hours later, probably around 3am.
Phig and I wake up to a scratch at the bedroom french doors (we have no curtains yet). I look outside and see a small cat running around out back. I say to Scott in a sleepy grumble "Get that baby cat! It's all alone out there!" Scott wakes up, confused, looks outside and says "That's a skunk!" And we both clamber around to grab Phig before he freaks out the baby skunk.


No comments: