Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pudding Puh-Disappointment

I was craving chocolate and after a thorough search of all kitchen cabinets I found one packet of jello instant pudding. So guess what I did? I made jello instant pudding, with soy milk (we are not milk drinkers). But I am way sad because after an hour it is not getting all thick/pudding-like for some reason...I guess it needs some special enzyme that only milk has to do the magic that is pudding thickening? So now we have 4 (err...umm... 3...) servings of really thick chocolate stuffs...
Note to self [that i've written to self way too many times]: do not assume soy milk=cow milk in recipes.

1 comment:

alchemisty said...

wow. you're leaving out how HILARIOUS it is when pudding doesn't become thick. or is it only funny when it's tapioca, and it's your teenage sister making it? hahaha.